When using JBoss Tools 2.0.0 GA, the generated test project doesn't allow me to provide a custom persistence.xml. I'm not sure if this is a bug or the feature is not yet included on the given version. The persistence.xml being used when the application is deployed and when running test is the same. So what I did is update the hbm2ddl.auto property of the projectname-ejb/META-INF/persistence.xml to create/create-drop when running test and then when deploying the application, i switch it back to update.

Right now I don't want to waste my time just figuring out how to run test that uses a different persistence context. I have already spent 2 days just doing that but nothing happened. Its either I wait for a major JBoss Tools update or I'll try solving the problem again once I get some free time.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds