I was trying to integrate spring security on my application but got a bit disappointed with it. Comparing it to jboss rules engine (drools), I find spring security a bit harder to be understood. The documentation and example is not very clear, most of the example on the documentation covers only xml based configuration and It didnt cover programmatic usage of the library.

Although its too early to conclude which one is better, right now I feel that jboss rules engine is a better choice since its much easier to use and understand. But anyway I'm gonna continue playing around with spring security because I may have missed something.

1 comments:

You are comparing apples with pears - not at all related in terms of usage, unless you are referring to how easy it was that you were able to understand drools.

May 5, 2012 at 2:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds